Tembea Africa Tour and Travel understands that sustainability and responsibility are the fundamental indicators for a sustainable tourism. We are dedicated in protecting the environment and reducing our negative impacts on nature. Our policy focus in the following areas;
- We give preference to accommodations that are eco rated and certified and ensuring that they practice sustainability.
- We minimize our energy consumption by turning off lights computers and any other equipment when not in use and also after work.
- We recycle papers that we use in the office, making use of the blank side for notes and we only print when it is necessary.
- We ask our customers to participate in community conservation projects.
- We encourage our customers to be respectful of the environment and communities in destination they visit.
- We give priority to local guides and drivers that are well trained and accredited in case of group tour.
- We give priorities to local products as well as environmentally responsible products.
- We strive in reducing the amount of waste we produce in the office; we go for bulk purchases wherever possible and also purchase goods without or little package
- Offer flexible working arrangements and ensure good working conditions for our employees.
- Creating opportunities for students through internships and training
Contact Our Experts
Start planning your bespoke safari by contacting one of our Kenya specialists